Red's blog
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Red's blog

Flag

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pre-season thread I

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rederoin
I can't think of anything to put here.
I can't think of anything to put here.
Rederoin

Pre-season thread I Empty
PostSubject: Pre-season thread I   Pre-season thread I Icon_minitime2014-10-06, 14:24

Just doing this because its way to early for any reliable sales estimate. I'll only address the series up on amazon at the moment.

-Gundam G
It'll between this series and F/SN as to which is going to take the top spot, I expect 20k at minimum for both of them, but they could up god knows how high(not too high, 50k+ is a bit over-optimistic.)

-Amagi park
The art box that is included in the amazon version will mean that this series will be overestimated, I just don't know by much. It seems be competing for 3rd place going by what series are up at the moment.

-Cross ange
2-cour, so we'll need to a long while to know what it sales numbers will end up like. I expect it to be competing with Amagi park for 3rd place. For now...

It really is way to early to tell, so I need to remind everybody that this is just based on how the series ranked today, and nothing else. This is barely above placing bets.

-Madan no Ou to Vanadis & Sora no Method
Both of those have semi-decent ranks, but they really need to start going up to get any good sales. Sora no Method is an orginal anime so we'll need to see how the other episodes affect the ranking(just look at what happend to GuP, but that was a rare case).

-Log horizon S2
NKH-E show, who cares about sales? It'll probably end having a standard sequal drop from S1.

Ranked between 500# and 1000#,
-Chaika S2
-7 deadly sins

Really need to start improving, but we already know chaika S2 will sell badly.

Ranked below 1000#
-Gugure! Kokkuri-san(sales split between BD and DVD)
-Denki-gai no Honya-san
-Ookami shoujo
-Ushinawareta Mirai wo Motomete

Very high chance of selling badly.

Back to top Go down
https://rederoin.forumotion.com

Pre-season thread I
Page 1 of 1